Harissa Chickpea Salad Wraps
These Harissa Chickpea Salad Wraps are fresh, easy, and delicious. Harissa paste, vegan chickpea salad, and baby spinach wrapped in a soft tortilla. Yum!
Servings 3 wraps
- 3 cups chickpeas (equals 2 cans of chickpeas) drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup thangy vegan mayo
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 small shallot finely diced
- 1 large carrot finely diced
- 2 TBSP fresh cilantro or flat leaf parsley finely diced
For The Wrap
- 3 large brown tortilla wraps
- 3 TBSP harissa paste I used Pesto Princess harissa paste
- 3 cups baby spinach
After draining and rinsing the chickpeas, pat them dry to remove any excess moisture. Then, combine the chickpeas with the tangy vegan mayo, garam masala, turmeric, and salt. Mash the chickpeas, using a fork, until it looks similar to an egg mayo salad.
Add the finely diced shallot, carrot, and cilantro or parsley. Stir to combine all the ingredients.
For The Wrap
Now, for the wrap. Place a large tortilla wrap on a plate or cutting board and lather some harissa paste in the middle of the wrap. Add one cup of baby spinach on top of the harissa paste and cover with about 1 cup of chickpea salad. Fold in the edge and roll into a burrito. Repeat until you have made 3 burritos.